Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is u smarter than a 5th grader?



We here at the Lightning Man Global Propaganda Network, and Global Domination Through Applied Inactivity, pride ourselves on the ability to write clear, coherent statements.

In general, we try like hell to get our facts straight and supply good intel for you, our readers, agents, and operatives, so that you can properly carry out your mission directive, which would be to take over the world by doing nothing.

However, some folks wanna whine & snivel & complain. I mean, after all, this isn't a professional blog or anything, and it really is just a collection of my opinions...but hey, some people just gotta shit in my Easter Basket. A week after I posted it, no less....


And I generally take umbrage at people who try to correct me when I'm actually right.

They get Dealt With.

So, venture back over to that post I did last week and read through the comments. You might get a laugh out of it. And if you get offended by 4-letter words, I apologize in advance.

http://mojosteve.blogspot.com/2009/08/it-sounded-good-on-paperkinda.html

5 comments:

blackandgoldfan said...

Suppose he's the new "Chemistry Czar?"

It amazes me how these fucking loser trolls just find shit to nitpick about. But I guess when you are a 40-something virgin with no clue about the real world, you have nothing to do. What a bunch of mushheads!

I didn't mean you, Steve. Just wanted to clarify! :-D

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I barely qualify as 40-something; I only just turned 40 in May....and with a wife that's 11 years younger than me, there's no danger of virginity creeping up on me! LOL

Brooke said...

LOL, Steve!

The Obatomized are just crawling out of the woodwork, aren't they?

I'm thirteen years younger than my hubby... But he says we're mentally the same age. ;)

I like to tell folks that I robbed the geriatrics ward. :)

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I'm not sure I robbed the cradle or she robbed the grave.....

Brooke said...

I'm loving the Gunny pic!

Have you seen his new show, Lock and Load?