Monday, January 7, 2013

The hypocrisy of gun control


"To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens."--Adolf Hitler

Face it; it's not about the guns. It's about CONTROL.

Control of the masses by leaving them defenseless to stop you as you slowly (or not so slowly) take away their freedoms and either enslave them or eradicate them.



But let's look at the hypocrisy surrounding the issue right now....

A few days ago, a former United States Marine wrote an open letter to none other than Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). Here is the text of the letter sent by Joshua Boston:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant.
I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
 Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
..



Josh Boston in the combat zone


Since the letter went viral on the web, Boston has been getting death threats from the Left. Yeah, that's real peaceful. Give up your instruments of death or we'll kill you! Frikkin' morons.

Feinstein is pushing a bill to ban over 120 specifically-named firearms and force those who are grandfathered to register all of their weapons. Yeah, that worked great in Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia and Mao's China, etc. Again, leave them defenseless so you can cow them or kill them.




As the Left is always rife with hypocrites, I hasten to point out that when she felt threatened years ago, Feinstein herself got a Concealed Carry Permit and kept a gun with her in her purse. It's okay for her to carry for self-defense, but not for the peasants. Fellow Leftist scurve Harry Reid  (D-NV)also has a concealed carry permit for self-defense but now wants you and me naked against those who would do us harm. And I just love the picture of Chuck Schumer (D-NY) firing a TEC-9, a weapon covered by their precious assault weapons ban. It's okay for Chuck to squeeze off a few rounds but not for you & me.



Even that tubby slug Michael Moore, who demonizes the rich but is rich himself, wants to take your guns yet owns a gun and has armed guards.


In fact, it's okay for all the Elitist Left to have guns and be surrounded by and protected by armed guards, but you, the proletariat, are to remain unarmed. Do as I say, not as I do, peasants.




1 comment:

jay son said...

your problem is that you are challenging irrational emotion with facts. now give up your guns and go stand in the line over there, it's time for your shower.