Monday, May 5, 2008
Top Ten Reasons to Vote For Ron Jeremy
As a follow-up to yesterday's blog:
Top Ten Reasons To Vote For Ron Jeremy
10. Meets all the criteria for election.
9. Native New Yorker who can carry the state and its vital 31 electoral votes.
8. Master’s Degree in special education means he’s prepared to deal with Congress.
7. If told by another nation to go screw himself, he probably could.
6. Wide appeal to both young and old voters. Everyone loves Ron Jeremy!!!
5. Comes ready-equipped with Secret Service nickname: Hedgehog.
4. No worry of a sex scandal in the White House. It’s all in the open, baby.
3. Guaranteed support and backing from the entertainment industry.
2. With dual undergraduate degrees in elementary education and theater, and having acted in 1700 films and directed 250, if we can elect an actor in 1980, why not now?
1. If America is gonna get screwed by the White House, shouldn’t we get it from a true professional?