Friday, May 1, 2009

The Ugliest Shoes This Side of OJ's Bruno Magli's


Guess who got spotted wearing a $540.00 pair of sneakers made by French designer Lanvin while feeding the poor at a food bank for a photo-op this week?

I'll give you a clue: her husband's name rhymes with Barack Obama....

Perhaps I'm being catty, but dayum, them's some ugly-assed shoes, to paraphrase noted murderer and golf enthusiast O.J. Simpson. Of course, I'm still wearing a beat-up pair of Addidas running shoes I bought 3 years ago for like $60.00. I guess the economy only affects some of us?

1 comment:

jay son said...

totally disconnected from the rest of society like i've pointed out before. its all about self-promotion and self- aggrandizement. look at the shoes i wore to help feed the hungry girl. your pic said it best let them eat cake-let them it shit.....