Friday, February 12, 2010

Help Bring Bryce Home


I want to bring something serious to your attention in hopes that you guys out there can lend a hand, and some eyes & ears too.

I received word from one of my high school classmates that a young man who graduated from my alma mater in Maine is missing from the Savannah, Georgia area.

Bryce Daniel Tarter, age 19, was last seen leaving Armstrong Atlantic State University on January 31st in a white Nissan Frontier pickup, white in color, with Maine tags 944 7QD. He has two decals in his back windows; Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons.

Please keep an eye out for this young man so we can find him & bring him home to his family. Go to www.bringbrycehome.com for more pictures and information.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I will definitely watch out for both Bryce and the van. This is so sad. I hope he is found safe and sound soon. I will be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Brooke said...

I'm sorry to hear about this; I hope that he is found safe and well.

tayiasparky said...

I wasn't expected to be brought to tears this morring . First,of all may you know my heart goes out to you. I the need and a sence responsibility as mom to let you know that your poster was seen on Today show. April 26 2010. May your family find hope in this message.I shudder to think what your family has and still going through.Until your loved ones .May you stay strong and take of yourself.tayiasparky@gmail.com

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I'm actually not related to Bryce, but thank you for your kind words.

By a series of coincidences we graduated from the same high school about 20 years apart. We both come from military families. His aunt lives about 40 miles from me, and I live only an hour north of where he disappeared.

We're all still looking, and hoping & praying