Friday, February 5, 2010

An addendum to my previous post




Ya' know, guys, it's fun being right!

As you'll recall from the post I did about how fighting this administration is like fighting WW2, I mentioned that it'd be a nice bonus if something were to happen to disgrace someone like Reid or Pelosi or someone else in that camp....and then Rahm Emanuel goes & steps in a pile of shit with both feet.

So in honor of this controversy surrounding the White House Chief of Staff, I shall liken it to the daring raid that shot down Japanese admiral Isoroku Yamamoto.

So....I bring you......the shooting down of Admiral Rahmimoto!


3 comments:

jay son said...

shooting him down is to good for him, tar and feather would be a good start....

Brooke said...

They are surely awakening the sleeping giant, aren't they?

Krystal said...

HeeHee!