Monday, January 30, 2012

My Celebrity Doppleganger



It has been brought to my attention that I bear more than a passing resemblance to a certain celebrity chef from Food Network. At first I thought it was just one person who saw the resemblance; Kelly, my friend from high school was the first to see it. And then people started to stop me in the grocery store, or at my wife's job, or at the mall where this one clerk at Spencer's Gifts did an actual jaw drop. I get about one person a month now asking if I'm him.

So, what do you guys think? Do I look like Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes?

A couple years ago I shaved off all my facial hair at the request of my wife, who had never ever seen me without it. I told her it was NOT going to be pretty... she took one look at me & laughed; needless to say I will never shave it off again. I looked like a middle aged Charlie Brown. But she also thinks that I bear a slight resemblance to Andrew Zimmern, host of "Bizarre Foods" on Travel Channel.

2 comments:

jay son said...

stop typing and go make me a samich!!!

jay son said...

jennifer sez-getch your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!!