Saturday, March 28, 2009

Illegal Immigrants are American Patriots? Why Nancy Pelosi is an Idiot.



You know what scares the crap outta me? The fact that the person third in line to be President of the United States is a complete & utter idiot, even more so than the Veep, I fear.

In yet another bold move that goes to show that this Liberal Flake has lost her freakin’ mind, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws as currently practiced is "un-American."

Pelosi, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic."

"Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" Pelosi told a mostly Hispanic gathering at St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco. "It must be stopped....What value system is that? I think it's un-American. I think it's un-American."

Have I been taken away by an alien craft and transported to Bizarro World? What kind of nonsensical horseshit is this? She portrays our ICE agents as if they were jackbooted thugs dragging people off to concentration camps, delousing showers full of Zyklon B, and really big ovens. And then she has the audacity, or is it just plain naïve stupidity, to say that people who snuck into this country and are living illegally under the radar and manipulating the system for personal gain are the actual American patriots?


Pelosi said she was invited to the church by Representative Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) as part of his 17-city, cross-country tour called United Families, which he says is intended to put a human face on the immigration debate.

"We think that families are the cornerstone of our society and our nation, and an immigration system should preserve those families, not destroy them," Gutierrez told FOX News Capitol Hill Producer Chad Pergram.The congressman is collecting petitions that ask President Obama to "stop the immigration raids and deportations that are tearing our marriages, families and children apart." He is expected to present those petitions when Hispanic members of Congress meet with the President.

Um, we can keep the families together, Congressman. Simply deport them home all at the same time. They snuck over together & didn’t get lost, so a nice orderly return home shouldn’t break them up, pal. Adios!!!!

On Saturday night, Pelosi joined Gutierrez before a cheering crowd at St. Anthony's chanting, "Si se puede," or "Yes we can."

I believe I may vomit. Did we wave a Ché Guevara poster too? Did you wear a cute little Fidel Castro olive drab field cap and smoke a cigar, too?

Referring to work site enforcement actions by ICE agents, by where the dreaded SS Stormtroopers of “La Migra” swoop in from black helicopters to roust the proletariat as they toil to provide for the good of the state and the Party (or, in truth, the ICE teams check known & suspected work sites to check for illegals getting paid under the table) Pelosi said, "We have to have a change in policy and practice and again ... I can't say enough, the raids must end. The raids must end…You are special people. You're here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country's future. That makes you very, very patriotic."

Yes, it’s oh so very patriotic to sneak in, work under the table, not pay taxes, abuse our healthcare system, find ways to mooch welfare & food stamps, send your kids to our overburdened schools, and then get in-state tuition to colleges, all as you send the bulk of your money back to Mexico or wherever you came from. Hell yeah! Where do I sign up?

Oh, wait, I’m an AMERICAN…I can’t sign up. I have to pay state & federal taxes and see a huge slice of my pay taken away to pay for my health insurance, I have to budget out for groceries since I pay for them with my money and not governmental assistance, and I get to pay for you too. I pay higher car insurance rates to compensate for underinsured and uninsured illegals driving on foreign licenses (or no licenses at all), a rampant problem here in South Carolina.

Maybe I should go throw my medals earned during my four years in the Army over the White House fence, since the old definitions of being a patriot seem to be gone. Perhaps then the Dems will see me as a patriot. After all, it worked for John Kerry…

Remember when Clinton was gonna give Elian Gonzalez instant US citizenship? Wasn't current AG Eric Holder in on that fiasco too?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm in the Mirror Universe... That MUST be it... Must find transporter system...

CarolinaDreamz said...

Hey Steve.. thanks for the links.. Its been a pleasure to peek around in your blog and read it like it is and not sugar-coated like so many blogs I avoid.

Thanks for bringing it all together and being real..

~Heidi

Unknown said...

i was a part of a long immigration debate at work between myself, (american born, part hispanic, soldier)and two other soldiers, one an american born full hispanic soldier and a mexican born, legally immigrated soldier.

the soldier born in mexico, that went through the entire process that involved years in america alone while he waited for his wife and son to get their citizenship, agreed with enforcing immigration laws while the soldier who was born here believed the borders should be opened.

if we decided to fire pelosi and replace her with an illegal that would work for 2 dollars an hour, her rhetoric would change.

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

Zachary, from one soldier to another: Hooah, brother. I myself am the product of legal immigration. My dad's father was conceived in Poland and born here, the last of 12 kids, the first 11 being born in Poland. He married a Welsh girl during the war & brought her home after. My mother was born in Toronto & her family asked to come here in 1960. I grew up in a green-card-carrying household. My mom's youngest brother was the only one of the six kids born in America and my mom is the only one who got her American citizenship. The rest all died Canadian citizens, and two of her brothers served as non-Americans in the Army in Vietnam. I helped my mom study for her citizenship test; this was after I got off active duty after Gulf War One. It's not like my family came over on the Mayflower. I agree with you about Pelosi. Y'know, I do think that soldiers who serve at least one enlistment and are not citizens should be granted full citizenship. We have far too many natural-born Americans who'd never serve or fight, and we have a lot of non-citizens who believe in this country enough to serve it without being granted citizenship. I think that needs to be addressed....

Take care, brother.