Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shiny Toy Guns: Season of Poison Review coming soon!


Okay...Little did I know that when I wrote a few weeks ago about Sisely Treasure joining Shiny Toy Guns that it would soon become my most popular archived blog since poking fun at Maury Povich and Jerry Springer. Every day I'm getting 30 to 50 hits from around the world specifically on my blog post about STG having a new singer. I had no idea that I'd become seemingly the web's source of info on Carah Faye Charnow being replaced.

The new cd from Shiny Toy Guns has been released, and as a service to all the fans out there (many of whom I hope will become readers), I'm going to take some time this week to put together a review of the new material.

So stay tuned, Shiny fans....It's coming, but I do have a day job! In the meanwhile, read through my archives and leave me some love!

UPDATE 12-3-08: Go read the review!
http://mojosteve.blogspot.com/2008/11/album-review-shiny-toy-guns-season-of.html

No comments: