minus the radiation.
In that article I made it abundantly clear that the worst cities in America, those with the biggest crime problems and the scummiest slums, were run by Democrats.
Well, a new list of the Most Dangerous Cities in America has come out, from the fine folks at 24/7 Wall Street. A look at that list reveals that the things really haven't changed much since last year other than it would seem that New Haven, CT has replaced Little Rock on the list, and one of the cities has replaced its Democrat mayor with a Republican of dubious standing.
10. Cleveland, Ohio -- Run by Democrat Mayor Frank G. Jackson, Cleveland most recently made the news for a guy holding a couple women hostage as sex slaves for a decade, repeatedly beating, torturing, and raping them. Stay classy, Cleveland.
|The Mayor of Cleveland|
|A run-down house in Cleveland|
9. Baltimore, Maryland -- Run by Democrat Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. A crap town in a deeply blue state. Like I've always said, don't let the shiny, pretty, touristy Inner Harbor fool you. Baltimore is a sty.
|The Mayor of Baltimore|
|Looking good, B'more!|
8. New Haven, Connecticut -- Run by Democrat John DeStefano. Most people think of Yale and quaint New England charm instead of a crime-ridden cesspit. Surprise!
|The Mayor of New Haven|
|Hey, that's not the Yale crew club!|
7. Birmingham, Alabama -- Run by Democrat William A. Bell. Ahhh, that Deep South charm and hospitality. And crime....
|The Mayor of Birmingham with a llama|
|Meanwhile, the city has some drama|
6. Stockton, California -- Run by Republican Anthony Silva. Silva took over 6 months ago from a Democrat who ran the city to actual bankruptcy. He's also under investigation for sexual battery.
|The Mayor of Stockton|
|Police in Stockton securing a scene|
|The Mayor of Memphis|
|A scene in Memphis' Ward 232, the worst in the city|
|The Mayor of St. Louis|
|Hey, that's not the Arch...|
|The Mayor of Oakland|
|Oakland Police officers in March of 2009 after a scumbag on parole for assault with a deadly weapon opened fire and killed 4 Oakland officers.|
2. Detroit, Michigan -- Run by Democrat Dave Bing. What more can really be said about Detroit that hasn't already been said?
|The Honorable Mayor of Detroit|
|Inner Detroit from the air|
|Inner Detroit from the ground|
1. Flint, Michigan -- Run by Democrat Dayne Walling. The police chief in Flint was begging for more cops a year ago when they were at the top of this onerous list. Instead he got recommendations from Michigan State University researchers on how to make do with fewer. Or, more rather, how do work more efficiently with reduced staffing. They're still at the top of the list. It's led the list for years and yet the good people of Flint continue to do the same thing over & over again. They elect Democrats and expect to be saved by the All Knowing Benevolent Government.
|The Mayor of Flint|
|Good luck, fellas.|
|A typical view in Flint|
|Can't wait to visit Vehicle City|
|Urban Artwork. Yeah, that's the ticket...|