Saturday, May 12, 2007

A word from our sponsors

Before I start really uploading lots of stuff here, I want to state that I've been sorta stockpiling these things. I started writing what I called "rants" a couple years ago; every few weeks or so I'd come up with something to write, and just held onto them with no outlet for my scribbles. Then I started to occasionally post them up as blogs on MySpace, and I started to get some very positive feedback from my friends.

A few weeks ago, my buddy Chris said I was wasting my time just letting a few people read what I had to say through MySpaceand that I needed to branch out. Earlier this week I asked my friends to read my stuff and then tell their friends to read it too, and the response was even better. After some great feedback from Wil Whalen (www.wherethereswil.blogspot.com) in Portland, Maine, I opted to go global.

I'll be uploading all my older stuff here as well, so some of what you read might seem a bit dated at first.

The rest, as they say, shall be history.

No comments: