Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I am extremely thankful for all of you guys, the readers and subscribers of my little corner of the Interwebz. I used to write just to get my thoughts cleared from my packed cranium, even before I had a blog. Then I started this blog page, with no readers and no "followers", with no realistic expectations of it taking off. A couple years later, I'm still small potatoes by most standards, but I'm exceedingly grateful for everyone who comes here, by conscious act or by accident, and for the feedback I get. I've been looked at by almost 200,000 visitors from 175 different countries & territories. That blows me away.

Many of you have become friends of mine and some of you are like family now. Cool!

Have a safe & happy holiday weekend, everyone.



Gotta love a nearly 80-degree bright sunny Thanksgiving Day.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It's 27 degrees right now. :)

I hope you're having a great holiday weekend, and stay full of turkey!