Friday, February 9, 2007

Honest, Mister, I'm really 12....




I’d like to nominate a new candidate for forced castration. Imagine the surprise a couple weeks ago when officials at the IMAGINE Charter School in Surprise, Arizona (I’m not making this up, people) found out that one of their 12-year-ods was in fact a 29 year old convicted sex offender from Oklahoma who shaved his body hair and wore makeup to cover his beard stubble, masquerading as a 12 year old student for several weeks.

The freakshow in question, Neil Rodreick, is about 5’6” and 120 pounds. (I guess no one noticed he was the only 6th grader who drove his own AMC Pacer to class every day)

This piece of shit was also living with 2 older pedophiles aged 43 and 61, who thought he was 12. They’ve been charged with attempted molestation charges because I guess buggerring a guy pretending to be 12 isn’t actual molestation. It’s just diddling a fruitcake.

I say we castrate all 3 of these scroungy fucks on pay-per-view and give the proceeds to help victims of sexual predators.

No comments: