Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Return of the Boogeyman



 This country needs defending from the scumbags on the Left. That's a known fact. They don't respond well to things like facts or reason. They don't respond well to returning fire for fire received, and for taking the fight back to them tenfold. They tend to wilt and fold, and melt like snowflakes in a blast furnace. But who will be the boogeyman that haunts their dreams?




Okay...that was a bit melodramatic.

In addition to requesting feedback here on the blog, I also asked my Twitter Tweeps if I should start writing again. I didn't ask anyone on Parler, because as far as I know, none of them ever knew about this blog.





It's been really great hearing from long-time readers and friends encouraging me to get back in the saddle again. I'm not sure how often I will be writing and posting, but it appears that I shall resume my ranting from the rooftops once more.





So, I guess I better get off my ass and start typing. Being the Left's boogeyman begins anew!


No comments: